Contents insurance

This would cover most contents within the home e.g. TV, CARPET, COUCH, BATHROOM OR KITCHEN FITTINGS. It also covers personal items such as watches, rings and earings which can be insured away from the home e.g. out and about or on holiday.

What damage could a fire or flood do to your contents? Can you afford to replace them?

What about theft?

Fluent work with leading UK providers to bring you great, affordable protection.

Apply for a mortgage today!

apply for a mortgage today

For a free, no hassle and no cost mortgage quote, tell us how much you want to borrow and over how long and we’ll do the rest!

Don't Forget!
This mortgage search will not affect your credit rating in any way
Mortgage Amount (£)Term